I can imagine you’re here because you’re looking for an unbiased review about Tai Lopez’s Social Media program. You’re in the right place.
Tai Lopez claims that he’ll teach you how to start a social media agency company. He will set a goal for you to make $1,000 – $10,000 monthly by helping other local businesses with their social media.
But is this program really worth the money? Can you actually turn it into a $1,000 to $10,000 a month business? Read this in-depth review to find out.
- Product Name: Tai Lopez’s Social Media Marketing Agency
- Price: Early bird – $697 one time fee; then will increase to $997
- Owner: Tai Lopez
- Rating: 7.3/10
- How to Join: Click Here
How does Tai Lopez’s Social Media Marketing Agency Program work?
The program will be divided into 4 months:
- In the first month, you’ll learn how to find your niche, form your company
- Second month Tai and his team will provide you with more in-depth learning to become a master of social media
- In the third month, your focus is to acquire High-Value Customers
- Last month, you’ll learn how to maintain customers and build your own team
In 120 days, if you don’t feel like the product is worth your money, you can get money-back guarantee from Tai Lopez.
Is Tai Lopez a Scam?
I’ve heard numerous people saying that Tai Lopez is a scam. However, I can’t say that he is. If you’ve done some research, you probably have seen that he is featured in many credible publications. Entrepreneur magazine listed Tai as number #1 in top 9 social media strategists to watch in 2017, over some big names like Gary Vaynerchuck and Grant Cardone. You can check out these links:
- Top 9 Social Media Strategists to watch in 2017
- How 3 Social Superstars Build Huge Following Fast
- How Tai Lopez Took Over Social Media
Tai also has done numerous one-on-one interviews with many major entrepreneurs like Mark Cuban and Gary Vaynerchuck:
These people are smart and successful. Mark Cuban is a billionaire. They wouldn’t want to hangout with Tai on his social media sites if he’s a scam.
Personally, I think that Tai is the most credible person to talk to about this subject. He makes so much money for just being active on social media.
Unfortunately, the way he appears can mislead some people. He likes to show off his nice cars and his beautiful house. He displays his very expensive things on Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram regularly.
But I don’t see any problem with showing off your success. In the end of the day, you want to let people know who you are and why they should listen to you. The most important thing is, he can back it up. The reality is, he achieves a lifestyle that many people would never have dreamed of. If you follow him on social media, you can see that he’s hanging out with celebrities, driving nice cars and traveling places everyday.
What are Pros and Cons of this Course:
I actually invested money and participated in this course. While there are many valuable things that I learned, there are still a few setbacks attending this course:
This is what you’re going to get after finishing this course:
- Certificate for graduating the course from Tai Lopez. It is valuable when you’re seeking high-value customers in the future
- Learn in-depth about different social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Youtube
- How to register your business entity (LLC)
- How to acquire clients monthly
- Active Facebook group. You can study and interact with various members within the group.
- Create brand stories in different social media platforms
You’ll also learn:
- How to name your business
- Give-away campaigns on Facebook
- How to gain more followers on Instagram
- Effective way to pitch business owners
- How to tell your million-views story on Youtube
- Set up Social Media sales funnel
I have to admit, there are lots of things I didn’t know until I took this course. There are numerous successful social media gurus that will also be part of this program, not just Tai. You can study from different people and gain various perspectives regarding to social media growth.
Personally, learning how to create successful Facebook ads is the most valuable lesson. I’m now able to generate multiple high ROI Facebook ads for my own business.
It is also 120 days money-back guarantee. Most courses only give you 30-60 days money-back guarantee. In this course, you’ll be able to try it out for 4 months and if you don’t like it, you’ll get all your money back, no question about it.
- It’s a bit expensive, $697 or $997 is not cheap for beginners
- There is no free trial, you’ll have to make the payment before starting the program
- The value of the course’s content is not consistent. You’ll only get one video a day to learn. There are days that I learn a lot. However, there are some days that I feel like they just add more content to fill up the course without filtering it out.
- Some additional cost: Although it’s optional, to register your business’s entity (LLC), you’ll have to spend another $200. Also, buying your own domain and hosting can cost you around $50.
- Some of the contents can be found on other online sources
Is Tai Lopez’s Social Media Program for you?
This is a great program for you if you:
- Love Social Media
- Like to sell yourself. You will have to contact local business owners and sell your services
- Are Motivated and Hard Working
- Like free-training materials from Tai Lopez, you can follow him and see many of his free contents on social media
- Want to start your own marketing agency business
- Afford the price
This is NOT for you if you:
- Don’t like Social Media that much
- Introverted. Don’t want to go out and sell yourself
- Not a fan of Tai Lopez
- Cannot afford the price: $697 to $977
If you enjoy social media, I’d recommend the course. There are many tips and tricks to gain more followers and engagement in social media. Tai and his team will reveal their best strategies. They will also provide you with numerous tools that you’ll be able to start your own marketing agency in the first month. In the end of the 4th month, if you don’t make any money, you can always get 100% money-back by Tai Lopez’s team. To me, it’s a WIN-WIN situation. You can click here to join the course.
Here are few testimonials from people who attended this course:
Bonus: My #1 Recommendation and Tai Lopez’s Social Media Program Review
Tai Lopez’s Social Media Program is a great-buy. However, it is quite expensive for beginners. Although there are many valuable lessons, some of them can be studied from various other online sources.
I’m an active member in a community called Wealthy Affiliate. It’s a place where you could learn, interact and improve your Internet Marketing skills.
I joined Tai Lopez’s Social Media Marketing Agency Course a few months ago. So I have experience in both programs. I can see that in certain perspectives, one is better than the other. No question that both are top notch in the Internet Marketing Industry.
But if I have to compare them, I’d have to give it to Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate provides you with more value for your buck. Plus, when you’re a new member of Wealthy Affiliate, you can sign up for $0.
This is a comparison table between SMMA and Wealthy Affiliate:
In Wealthy Affiliate, you can learn about not only Social Media, but also SEO, Affiliate Marketing, and more. This all-in-one platform provides you with free websites, hosting and great training. The best part is, you can join with $0. You can sign in and explore the knowledge and information inside Wealthy Affiliate before deciding to become a life-long member.
Finally, if you just want to study only about Social Media, Tai Lopez’s course would be great for you. But if you want to be a master of many things in internet marketing, I’d definitely recommend Wealthy Affiliate.
Joining Tai Lopez’s Social Media Marketing Agency program and watch the FREE Video by clicking the button below:
You can sign up to my #1 recommended online course for a FREE starter membership:
Tai Lopez's Social Media Program$997
- Certificate from Tai
- In-depth knowledge about Social Media
- Learn how to build an LLC
- Learn how to pitch business owners
- Money Back Garuantee
- Not much support
- It's Pricey
- Many information could be learned online for free
- Content's quality is not consistent