If you’re wondering How to Index Blog Posts Fast on Google and Bing, then you’re in the right place.
You may have already spent a lot of your time…
- Finding a keyword and topic for your post
- Finding Images or even a Youtube video to add to your post
- Optimizing your post for SEO
However, you are still wondering..
“Why doesn’t my posts appear on google?”
“Why doesn’t my post get indexed on Bing?”
“How do I get Search Engines to index my blog posts more quickly?”
I’d like to say this. If you want to know how long it will take your posts to rank on the 1st page on Google and Bing, I can’t give you the exact answer. However, I can show you a proven way that helps your articles get indexed and ranked fast in Search Engines. You should check this list before you post anything on your blog. I recommend bookmarking this page after reading.
First of all, having good content is always the most important key to get indexed. Quality content can attract readers. Search Engines always look for traffic coming in and out your site.
Here are few tips for quality content:
- Do proper research and find great keywords
- Write your own content. Don’t copy posts from somewhere else.
- Have 500+ words in your post
- Write new blog posts regularly. Trust me, it helps. Especially in a new blog.
- Adding images and Youtube videos
Extra tips for SEO
- Have your keywords in the title
- Make sure your keywords are in the first paragraph
- Have keywords in meta description
Improve your links
- Internal links: Have links connecting to different blog posts on your site
- External links: Have links connecting to other authority sites. The most common one I use is Wikipedia.
- Backlinks: You can do this by featuring guest posting, blog commenting and using forum.
Google Console/ Bing Webmaster
- Set up your Google Console and Bing Webmaster account
- ‘Fetch as Google‘ new posts and pages in Google Console to get indexed quicker
- Submit your sitemap
- Submitting your blog posts on social media: Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Get comments. Lots of people underestimate the power of comments. It shows Google/Bing that your posts are still being updated daily. You can start commenting on some blogs in your niche and ask them to leave you a comment to return the favor. Make sure you read their entire posts and give them genuine comments, instead of just leaving “great post” or “thanks for sharing” on their site. You can also check out this community for help on getting more comments on your site.
That’s all. This is my checklist for every post that I write. I recommend to bookmark this page. There maybe more ways to get your post indexed and ranked. You can learn more about this subject here. However, make sure that you don’t use any black hat SEO on your site, as your site can get punished in the future.
Leave me a comment below. Let me know if you’d like to add some new tips to this list.